With 65 entries across 10 categories and participants ranging from the largest global players to mid-market, scale ups and niche providers, the TIARA Talent Solutions Awards Europe are leading the way in highlighting the dynamism and growth in the sector.
Distinguished industry judging panel will select category winners and choose an overall Talent Solutions Provider of the Year.
All winners will be revealed at the awards ceremony on 30th September at the IET London.
TALiNT Partners has today announced finalists for the 2021 Talent Solutions Awards Europe, which spotlight MSP, RPO and Talent Solutions providers delivering excellence in recruitment and talent acquisition across Europe.
“Following our inaugural Talent Solutions Awards last year, we are delighted to have more than doubled the entries to the Awards this year, which is testament to the quality and rigour of our judging panel, the important feedback provided to the finalists, and the prestige of the TIARA Awards” said Ken Brotherston, Managing Director of TALiNT Partners.
“With over 30 leading Talent Solution organisations shortlisted, the judges will have their work cut out to decide the winners for each category. All finalists have shown incredible innovation, partnership and outstanding impact in delivering to their clients over the last 12 months, during a very challenging time.”
“Entries have been assessed through six key metrics: excellence in delivery; innovation; D&I impact; sustainable value; business growth; and purpose.”
Shortlisted entries will now be scored by a highly experienced, independent panel of expert judges drawn from the HR and Talent Acquisition community. The 2021 judging panel includes:
- Jim Richardson – Director, Megella
- Matt Evans – Managing Director Recruiting, J.P Morgan
- Alison Westwood – Head of Resourcing, Balfour Beatty Vinci
- Jeff Uden – Head of L&D and Talent
- Julie-Anne Page – Global Head of Talent Acquisition, Rolls Royce
- Sharron O’Donnell – Head of Resourcing, Virgin Media
- Andrew Brown – Head of Recruitment Outsourcing Partners, Cornerstone OnDemand
- Ben Thakur – Principal, eTeam
- Neil Griffiths – Director, Ceriph
- Jane Upton – Talent Acquisition Lead, Natwest
- Umang Panchal – Head of RPO Sales – EMEA/Global Account Director, LinkedIn
- David Brammer – Head of Global Talent Acquisition, Mind Gym
- Clarke Bowles – Director of Strategic Sales, Parasol
- Daniel Haslam – Group Sales Director, Giant Group
- Lopa Patel – Director Global Talent Acquisition & Future Talent, Tetra Pak
- Mark Thompson – Head of Partnerships & Enterprise, Sonovate
- Victoria Fernandez – RPO Account Executive, iCIMS
Judges will convene in September to debate and decide an overall Talent Solutions Provider of the Year. All winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 30th September taking place at the stunning IET, Savoy Place, London.
The full list of TIARA 2021 Talent Solutions Finalists Europe can be viewed here.